Harvestfest is only a few days away! Join us this Friday, Sept 20, 2013 for a day (and night) of food, fun and live music.
A few tickets are still available. If you'd like to join us, give us a call at 406.892.2525.
- Farm Tours, Local Spirits Tasting, Dinner and Music for $49 per person
- Stay the Night! Overnight Harvestfest Package Available for $89 per person (based on double occupancy)
- Dinner only Tickets for $39 per person
- 2:30pm - Depart Grouse Mountain Lodge for tours of Terrapin Farm and Purple Frog Gardens
- 5:30pm - Return to Grouse Mountain Lodge for local spirits tasting in outdoor pavilion
- 6:30pm - Buffet dinner in outdoor pavilion highlighting the food from the farms and gardens toured
- 7:30pm - LeftOver Biscuits to take the stage
- 9:30pm - Complimentary shuttle service to various locations around Whitefish
2013 Harvestfest Menu
- Hors d'oeuvres - Chef's Choice
- Baby Wild Greens Mustard Vinaigrette
- Roasted Vegetable Salad
- Roasted Autumn Organic Root Vegetable Hash
- Herb Encrusted Fingerling Potatoes
- Fennel Pollen Scented Salmon, with Chervil Bur Blanc
- Carving Station
- Pepper Encrusted New York Strip
- Horseradish Cream Sauce
- Baked Apple and Cranberry Cobbler
Spirits Tastings by:
Here are a few images from the inaugural Harvestfest in 2012.